Terms and Conditions Publicity for Profit 2 Day Training
Training Enrolment Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions form part of Bliss Life Enterprises’ (trading as Publicity for Profit) enrolment agreement with you and apply to the training you have specified overleaf and for which you wish to enrol (the “Training”), to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions issued or stipulated by anyone other than Bliss Life Enterprises. In these terms and conditions, all references to “us”, “our” and “we” mean Bliss Life Enterprises.
1. You understand information, techniques, skills and concepts shared by trainers and speakers and all audio and video recordings, information, manuals, checklists, documents, web sites and other materials (Program Materials) are not to be relied on as any type of professional or other advice. The Publicity for Profit training and Program Materials may only be used for educational purposes and only for non-commercial use.
2. No part of the Publicity for Profit training or the Program Materials must be copied, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without our prior consent. We own all intellectual property rights for the Publicity for Profit training and the Program Materials.
3. If you choose to cancel or reschedule your enrolment for any reason within 3 days of completing this form (ie within the “cooling off period”), then we will refund you the total amount paid. Please allow up to 10 business days after your refund has been approved for your refund to be processed. After the 3 day cooling off period there are no cancellations, hold-periods or refunds available. You may reschedule your enrolment and this will incur penalty fees as outlined below.
4. If you or we reschedule, you must participate in the training within 12 months of the date you signed this order form. Failure to complete the training within 12 months means you forfeit your attendance and no refund or credit is available.
5. Publicity for Profit training Payment Plan payments are collected on the 15th of each calendar month for the duration of the Payment Plan period. Once the Publicity for Profit training has been completed by you there are no Payment Plan hold-periods or refunds available. Should your credit card expire during the Payment Plan period, you will be required to provide an additional credit card number that will take you to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Publicity for Profit program until your payments are up to date.
6. Any changes to your Payment Plan prior to the Publicity for Profit training must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days prior to your next scheduled debit date. Refunds will not be given due to your failure to notify us within this time frame.
7. Any missed payments incur a penalty fee of $12 per transaction to cover administrative costs. You are liable for this fee each time you miss a payment or the payment is delayed for any reason. This includes expired credit cards, insufficient funds, your bank not honouring the payment, or any other reason.
8. You must pay in full at the time of your enrolment or prior to the training to qualify for the special ‘paid in full’ pricing. If this condition is not met you will be placed on a payment plan.
9. We will not accept your enrolment until we receive a payment from you equal to or greater than the minimum deposit.
10. You must advise us of your credit card details on the date of your enrolment for a payment plan to be set up. Payment Plans are only available on credit card. Should these details not be provided we reserve the right to cancel your enrolment with us within 7 days.
11. If for any reason we deem it necessary to change the training dates, venue, speaker, trainer, content, title or hours we may do so by notifying you in writing on email of the changes we make at any time prior to the commencement of the training. In this case you retain the right to reschedule your enrolment without penalty. Cancellations are not permitted.
12. Should you elect to reschedule your enrolment less than five working days before the date of the training, Bliss Life Enterprises will not be able to avoid the costs involved for your attendance at the event. For this reason we charge a fee for rescheduling your enrolment as indicated below. Similarly, if you wish to reschedule within 14 working days, Bliss Life Enterprises will incur costs, therefore a percentage fee is charged as per below. All requests to reschedule your enrolment must be received by Bliss Life Enterprises in writing by email.
|Date of Reschedule||Penalty Fee|
|Within three working days of completing this form (i.e. the ‘cooling off’ period)||Nil|
|14 – 90 (or more) days prior to commencement of training||$250|
|6 – 13 days prior to commencement of training||30% of total enrolment fee|
|0 – 5 days prior to commencement of training||100% of total enrolment fee|
13. If you fail to participate in the Publicity for Profit program in which you are enrolled then you will forfeit the full cost of that enrolment and a credit, reschedule or refund is not available.
14. No representations or warranties are made with respect to the results to be obtained from using the Publicity for Profit DVD series or using the Program Materials.
15. Any financial information and case studies presented at this event are prepared and presented to the best of our knowledge and should only be taken as our opinion at the time of the event. Actual results will vary according to each participant and their level of skill and abilities. Bliss Life Enterprises gives no warranty or guarantee to the outcome, accuracy or completedness of the information provided at or in relation to the training and does not accept responsibilities for any errors or inaccuracies in, or omissions from, the information contained herein. The information provided during or in relation to the training or Program Materials is for general purposes only and it does not purport to be comprehensive or to render specific advice. The information provided during or in relation to the training or Program Materials should not be regarded as financial advice. Information or advice does not constitute financial advice by Bliss Life Enterprises. This disclaimer does not purport to exclude warranties implied by law which may not be lawfully excluded.
16. The laws of the Australian states of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia, and those of the UK, Singapore and New Zealand govern this agreement. Should any part of this agreement be determined by a course to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will be unaffected. This agreement may not be varied except with the written approval of a director of Bliss Life Enterprises. All terms, conditions and warranties implied by the statute that are excludable are excluded from this agreement. Such terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable are not excluded from this agreement but our liability for breach or such conditions and warranties implied by statue that are not excludable is limited to the total amount paid by you to Bliss Life Enterprises under this agreement.
If we can be of any assistance to you, our contact details are:
Bliss Life Enterprises T/A Publicity for Profit
PO Box 285, Karrinyup, WA 6018
Phone: 1300 123110